September 21st marked my 24th week of pregnancy!!! I had an appointment with Dr. Elias on Friday the 23rd to check in on Baby B.
My time spent in the waiting room & then the exam room were far longer than my actual appointment, which I guess I'll consider a good thing. That just means that everything is still going really well with my pregnancy and I didn't have alot of questions for the doctor.
He measured my stomach and then we listened to the heart beat again, it is beating steady at 143 (or was it 145 this time?) Either way, loud & clear, Baby B. is happy & healthy in there!
I had Rick take the below picture just before I left for my appointment...24 weeks & 2 days :)
(woah, please....please...ignore the laundry, toys, books & other general messiness surrounding me!!!)
Our next update will come at 28 weeks. I'm all scheduled for the lovely glucose test and at least this time around I know not to get worked up over the "sugary drink" because it seriously is just like drinking pure sugar water. My only dilema will be to choose lemon-lime or orange flavor...hmmmm, decisions?!!?! ;)Oh and how am I feeling? Overall very good. Tired by the end of the day, getting a little slower I guess, ie; Connor is way faster than me unless I am at an all out speed walk! And I am noticing myself feeling winded after going up stairs or carrying Connor...guess I am losing some critical breathing room. I have occasional back pain on my left side but only notice it if I have been sitting on the floor so I just try and avoid that, but when you're playing cars or excavators it sometimes can't be helped :) I am thankful & blessed to be feeling healthy & we are excited to enjoy this journey again!
You are looking so cute Nomes. Keep the updates coming.
ReplyDelete