I literally feel that I am nearly at a loss for words. This is actually completely untrue, because let's be honest...I haven't posted anything on our blog in 6 MONTHS!!!
Here is the deal. One day about 6 months ago I tried to log in to post something to the blog (likely a cute picture or random update/fact about one of the boys. My posts are generally intended as a record keeping tool for this mommy who can't seem to find time to write things down *yes...old school, like with an ink pen* in her kids' baby books) and I was suddenly unable to access the blog. I could view it as a web page but when I clicked any button that would normally direct me to creating a new post or changing anything the page tunred up blank. Ugh...I am not particularily skilled at trouble shooting such irritating occurrences so after a while I just gave up and thought that maybe one day I'd just have to start up a new blog. I haven't tried to bring up the blog in months...literally. I have been making post-it notes of milestones and events that the kids have accomplished and saved some of the details in word documents just so I truly don't forget!!!
For whatever reason I decided to give the log in a whirl tonight and ta-dah!!!!!!! I'm in!!!!
As I said, clearly I am not speechless and I have no clue if I'll even attempt an update on the last 6 months (can anyone say MASSIVE picture post!!!!) Kidding...really, I'll see what I can do about getting myself back in the swing of things and try to redevote some of my not-so-free-time to posting pictures & teething trackers of my ever growing kids...because I know you're all just DYING for an update.
Oh...and while I was away, blogger seems to have revamped things a little. I sometimes don't do well with change...so I may muddle through learning how to navigate my own blog...bear with me...I promise some of the pictures will be worth it :)
YAY! Welcome back Nomes.
ReplyDelete