After a beautiful 70 degree Saturday & a slightly cooler/rainy Sunday, we woke up to snow on this Monday morning. Most of the month of March was scattered with record breaking temps in the 70's & although April has been slightly cooler I honestly thought we were going to slip into Spring without another sighting of the white stuff. It didn't accumulate (not here at least...parts of northern MN had close to a foot...eeeek!!!) but it snowed. So...while it was snowing...we did something educational.
Connor showed off his letter skillz with this giant alphabet puzzle!!!
I got it from my sister-in-law. Her girls had outgrown it & I figured it would be a fun activity to take out on a day we were stuck inside.
I asked Connor letter after letter & told him to go stand on it when he found it. He loved the smooshy feeling of the puzzle under his feet. After several correct letter I said, "Throw your hands up like this and say, I did it!" The above pic is what I captured ;)

My smart little guy! It's so nice to see those letters in use again! Love the pictures!
ReplyDelete