Rick's mom found a couple of outfits that were his when he was a baby. She gave them to me shortly after Nolan was born & I promised I would take a few snapshots of Nolan wearing them. They are summer clothes so I kept forgetting to set them out but luckily I got around to it a few weeks ago! Nolan was at the tail end of fitting in them but I got a few adorable pictures! I'll have to see if we can find a picture of Rick wearing them & post that to compare :)
As usual, Nolan was content & cooperative during the little photo session. He just laid there & posed for me like a sweet little guy :)
The little bonnet/hat that went with this outfit barely fit...maybe Nolan has a bigger head than his Daddy did ;)
Out little train conductor! Rick would've said, "Nice suspenders!" That's what he usually calls overalls ;)
Thank you for posting these! Nolan looks like he is saying..."my poor Daddy actually had to wear this?" I'll have to dig out the picture of his Daddy wearing these so we can compare!
ReplyDelete