Thursday, April 5, 2012

Watch Your Mouth

I had been fighting a battle against a scaley white build up on my dishes after they came out of the dishwasher. I figured it was hard water, or soap scum or something along those lines...I didn't really care WHAT it was, I pretty much just wanted it G-O-N-E!!! So, at naptime today I Googled it and got an answer to my problem...white vinegar!! Not only can you clean most surfaces in your house, make salad dressing or even brine pickles with this wonder substance...but you can also run it through your dishwasher & it will remove the dreaded scaley white build up from your dishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ran one load immediately & said a silent thankful prayer for Google when I saw the results ;) I started another load later this afternoon & was unloading the dishes while Connor was finishing his supper tonight. As I pulled out glass after glass & marveled at their fresh & clean surface I exclaimed "Amen, white vinegar!!!" I guess Connor liked that phrase because he jumped right in & also exclaimed "Amen, why-gear!!" I spun around & laughed at him & he thought that was funny too so he kept it up...I've been hearing "Amen, why-gear!" on & off for the last half hour.


So...watch your mouth...my child just might repeat what you're saying ;)

1 comment: