On a little blogging break...just been busy being busy, taking in summer, being pregnant, sometimes being tired, chasing Connor, neglecting laundry (ugh...always!), working a few days at my old job, prepping walls for painting, attempting to sort out "junk" from "keep" in the entry way, shopping for birthday gifts, not dusting my house (**sigh**), starting to work a couple days a week doing childcare for a dear friend & her sweet little girls, painting the prepped walls, more neglecting of household duties b/c of the painting project (YIKES!!), attending an Anderson Women gathering, attending a wedding, attending my niece's 11th Birthday Party, oh yeah...did I mention keeping up with Connor?! That feat alone is enough to sometimes prevent me from posting on the blog!
I know I haven't posted my monthly post of "July" pics yet...I'll probably have "August" to post by the time I get around to it...and there are other events I have yet to document somehow...alas...we are in the midst of summer and I'll try and catch up at some point!!!!!!!!!!
I'm off to complete the 2nd coat of paint on those walls that I mentioned...which will quickly be followed up by painting the trim...woot woot...I am sweaty & need to shower but I MUST finish this task first!
I want to see pics of the painted walls!!!
ReplyDelete