Among my list of things 'to do' this week...put up all of our Christmas decorations, grocery shop, Christmas shop, do laundry, buy a birthday gift, clean the bathroom, put away all the Christmas storage bins, do more laundry, visit baby Veda and...get our Christmas cards ordered!!! Last year I had my sister create our Christmas card/birth announcements for us and she did an awesome job! (Check out her photo website!) She is very talented, of course I'm biased ;)
This year I was going to try and scale back our list a little and spend less than we usually do. I was about to begin searching the internet to see which sites offered the best prices on photo cards when I came across Katie's blog post about this offer from Shutterfly for 50 free Holiday Cards! Perfect! I am new to the blogging world and was super excited at the chance to participate in this great deal!
Shutterfly has been my go to site for purchasing our prints since Connor was born last October and I became a stay at home mommy. It is WAY easier to stay in the comfort of my home and upload/order prints on line than to haul my busy little man to a store somewhere and pray that he sits quietly while I edit and order prints. Our family has used their site to make our own unique photo calendars & these great photo books. They offer a great selection of Christmas photo cards. I'm hoping to find one that lets us choose several different photo options, like this one perhaps?

No comments:
Post a Comment