Happy 6th Birthday to my sweet Marissa Susan!!! Marissa turned 6 on February 4th and we celebrated with her at her birthday party last Saturday. We like to consider ourselves an honorary "Auntie & Uncle" to Marissa & her little brother Ryan and we are lucky enough to get to celebrate these special occasions with her...we hope you enjoy your 6th year!!

The next birthday wish belongs to Marissa's mommy and my bestie...Missy!! Welcome to your 29th year of life :) I have been road testing it for us since September and I think we're going to like it ;)
I am blessed to have such a wonderful best friend. It seems like only yesterday we were in 1st grade...attending sleepovers together and playing on the same softball team. I love that it doesn't matter if we're 9 or 29...we 're still sharing so much of life together!! I love you friend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment