Last night I pointed out the full moon rising above the barn outside. One look at it and Connor was hooked! He spent a good portion of the next hour staring outside and repeatedly saying, "Moon, moon, moon!!!" He would look at it and yell and then come running to me and yell about it some more.
He also eventually climbed on top of that little table (after I moved the suitcase...anybody know that Everybod Loves Raymond episode where the suitcase sits on the staircase waiting for someone to put it away?!?!) and stood there watching the moon rise. I have some video of it, but it is currently on my cell phone so maybe I'll figure out how to get that posted on here??!?!
Tonight is actually when the moon is 'officially' full so I can pretty much guarantee that we'll have a repeat performance!!
No comments:
Post a Comment