One picture, every day, for one entire year....that is my mission, to document some part of each day in our photo of the day. So far I have made it through 1 month...11 more to go! Initially I wasn't sure if I'd post each of these pictures on the blog but then decided it might be fun to offer a snapshot look back at each month. So here you go...enjoy our January 2011 :)

1.1.11 - Kicking off the new year with a sick kid :(

1.2.11 - We met Oliver Nicholas L'Herault, born on 12.24.10

1.3.11 - When you don't feel good even naptime doesn't help

1.4.11 - Happy 36th Birthday to Auntie Sara

1.5.11 - Packing up Christmas

1.6.11 - Good times with some day care buddies

1.7.11 - Dick & Julie closed on their house on Rush Lake!

1.8.11 - A baby shower for Amy & soon to arrive baby Wing

1.9.11- Happy 56th Birthday Dad/Grandpa

1.10.11 - Just a normal day at home

1.11.11 - My current OBSESSION!!!!

1.12.11 - Nice slippers!

1.13.11 - Mommy & Connor
1.14.11 - Somehow the picture is missing...sorry!! It was a big hug for Daddy!

1.15.11 - Fruit smoothies = the answer to our milk dilemma??

1.16.11 - "I want to do what Daddy's doing!"

1.17.11 - A layover dinner with Faith!!
*This was a last minute but wonderful surprise event!*
1.18.11 - Tuesdays after Bible Study often result in playdates with cousins :)

1.19.11 - Trying to leave with Daddy and go to work

1.20.11 - Naptime in the car

1.21.11 - Cribbage, it's serious stuff ;)

1.22.11 - Happy 60th Birthday Dad/Papa

1.23.11 - Apples make me happy

1.24.11 - Boots with the fur!!

1.25.11 - Sleepy & sick from the weekend

1.26.11 - Our silly little bucket head :)

1.27.11 - Just a little cranky...it is ROUGH being sick :(

1.28.11 - Snoozing with Mommy

1.29.11 - A 1st place wrestling win for Joseph!

1.30.11 - Welcome to the world, Graham Steven Wing
&

whisper stories from Grandpa
(had to add 2 for this day...I couldn't help it!)
1.31.11 - Doing what guys doing...
playing cell phone games in the bathroom?!
As I said, 1 month down...11 more to go...wish me luck!
I love the whisper stories...Grandpa's are great!
ReplyDeleteNaomi, the photo of Connor sleeping with the white blanket on the couch (1.25.11) could seriously be you! Nice job with your January posting...hope you can keep it up so we can keep enjoying all the photos!!
ReplyDelete