At the end of my March pictures post I said we'd try and get outside for more pictures in April...TRY being the key word. Due to the fact that Winter has in fact stuck around into the first days of May it should be easy to understand why there aren't nearly enough sunshine filled photos. I believe the cold, windy, snowy days blew April away...I can't say we'll miss it...at least not the weather!

4.1.11 - Enjoying some 'raisies'

4.2.11 - Sorry kiddo, that crazy hair comes straight from your momma!!

4.3.11 - Connor is a BIG fan of Nike...he thinks it looks like the moon!!

4.4.11 - Ice cold milk & an oreo cookie

4.5.11 - Can't resist a good 'kid in a bucket' shot ;)

4.6.11- He is getting pretty good at this!!

4.7.11 - So long winter...or so we thought :(

4.8.11 - Sleepover with Brianna!!!

4.10.11 - Boo!!!

4.11.11 - "What's That?!"

4.12.11 - A much loved house guest

4.13.11 - Stocking the pantry

4.14.11 - T-R-O-U-B-L-E

4.15.11 - More cupboard trouble ;) Sometimes this is the only way I get things done...he makes one mess while I clean up the others!!

4.16.11 - Nice socks!

4.17.11 - Citrus fix - He did this for a few days straight...kept biting all of the citrus fruits...bleh

4.18.11 - Oh Momma Kitty

4.19.11 - Beauty sleep...crashed on cousin Grace's bed WAY past his regular naptime

4.20.11 - Getting ready for winter...NEXT winter

4.21.11 - Who needs a spoon when your hand works just fine ;) Yes he is eating soup with his hand.

4.22.11 - Playtime with Silas..they're going to be little buddies!!

4.23.11 - Driving the tractor with Grandpa

4.24.11 - Happy Easter from the Bittner crew!

4.25.11 - Line 'em up

4.26.11 - THEY'RE HERE!!! The baby chicks arrived today!!

4.27.11 - Turkey Lurkey...look what we saw wandering through our yard!

4.28.11 - Connor meets the chicks...he wanted to get IN the pen!!

4.29.11 - Another mess he likes to 'undo' while I am cleaning up other things

4.30.11 - I took a "Mommy's Day Off" last weekend. I got in some great retail therapy, dinner with the girls AND a night out to dance to some tunes by a great cover band!! (
Good for Gary always proves to be a GOOD time!!!)
So long April!! May, please bring some warmth & sunshine, pretty please?!!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment