Ugh...I hate to just drop in to leave a post about my not-so-lovely Monday...but I gotta vent. We started off the day with Connor sleeping in until 8:15, that was great! The rest of the day has been on a slow & steady downhill slide...eeek.
Some days are just like this...I know...but today he is literally going from one thing to the next that he KNOWS he shouldn't be touching, climbing on, pushing, emptying or eating. To top it off (Yes, I realize the day is not over and there could be more) he just puked in his crib and all over his clothes. I know...you might be thinking..."Aw, poor little guy, maybe he is sick." I promise you he isn't. My child has developed a curiosity with gagging himself with his fingers (weird?!!). He puked on the carpeting once last week because of it and now all over the crib. Thankfully he had already thrown all of his blankets and stuffed animals onto the floor in his room before it happened (less for me to wash!!).
So...I have a tired 18 month currently wandering around in just a diaper. I also have 1 crib sheet (holding several lunch particles), 1 mattress pad, 1 crib bumper, a shirt & a pair of pants waiting to be thrown into the laundry...just when I had caught up with all the other stuff. Oh well, I was actually starting to get bored.
KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment