Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sorry, Just Have to Brag

I was wearing a GAP sweatshirt today & my 18 month old identified each of the letters. This letter recognition actually started just last week when Connor pointed out the letter "A" and my Dad happened to hear him say it while pointing at it. We've been 'quizzing' him over the last few days and found out he also knows C, E, J, M, P, R, S & called the letter 'x' a fan...he's right...it does look like a fan!!!!


I'm clearly biased but I feel like we have a little smarty pants on our hands ;)


Better give a shout out to the Leap Frog Fridge Phonics toy that did ALL of the teaching...I guess all those afternoons of me repeatedly hearing "E says ee & E says eh....every letter makes a sound...." were worth it!! Shout to the Herbst family for providing our little guy with this fun & educational toy!


I'm sure Connor will be reading by next week so stay tuned!!! ;)

2 comments: