Last week Connor invited his oldest cousin, Brianna, to come over for a sleepover!!! Daddy was gone fishing so we thought we'd liven up our weekend and spend part of our time with Brianna...we are so glad she could come!!

We made pizza together. Connor always loves having dinner guests, it gives him a chance to ham it up for someone other than mommy ;)

Here is is yelling "Pizzaaaaa!!!" at Brianna. She would laugh at him and he thought that was HYSTERICAL!! It was an entertaining meal for everyone involved.

I even managed to snap one group shot of our happy little crew!

Brianna was a great helper! While I cleaned up from dinner and then made smoothies for us to have that night she entertained and played with Connor. It was fun to see the oldest and youngest of the Bittner cousins having such a great time together.

Brianna also read Connor one of his bedtime stories...she is such a sweet girl :)

Once all the books were read, prayers said and Connor was snuggled in for the night it was time for just Auntie & Brianna to hang out. We made popcorn, poured ourselves a big, delicious smoothie, put on our jammies and curled up on the couch to watch the movie, Tangled. It was really cute and so fun to share my night with my niece.
We love you Brianna and had so much fun together!!
Oh my word, Naomi, thank you SO MUCH for posting this! I loved it! I got pretty teary-eyed... it reminded me of me and Rick. :) So sweet and so special and I know Brianna loved EVERY moment with you guys. She loved being there so much!!! Thank you for having her over.
ReplyDeleteAw, I am glad you got warm fuzzies :) We had such a fun time!
ReplyDeleteHi Naomi! I am a friend of Sara's and she provided us a link to your blog via our message board. I have known Sara for 10+ years via the internet and watched Brianna and Bridget grow. Brianna is such a beautiful (inside & out) girl and it warmed my heart to see the pic's (and read the blog) of her and your sweet Connor! What a special time! You are a wonderful Auntie. Thanks for the priveledge of sharing :) I very much enjoyed your blog - very well done!
ReplyDeleteTrudy
In Canada
Hi Trudy!! Thank you SO much for your comment! I am happy to hear you enjoyed this post :) Brianna is a beautiful girl & we are truly blessed to have her in our life!!! Thanks for following along...hope you continue to enjoy!
ReplyDelete