Monday, April 4, 2011

March

Here's so hoping that April is warmer than March...you'll notice pretty much all of these pictures were taken inside!!! Did March go by as fast for you as it did for us?!!?!!?


3.1.11 - Stickers from the baby wipes...built in entertainment!

3.2.11 - No picture today :(

3.3.11 - Happy 5th Birthday, Gracie!!

3.4.11 - Connor & Buzz are finally friends...he was scared of him for a while!

3.5.11 - Bathtime with the Gardas crew!!
3.6.11 - Reconnecting with Daddy after a fishing weekend


3.7.11 - Snack time under the table


3.8.11 - Thank you to Rick's co-worker....what a yummy treat!!


3.9.11 - My reminder of what time Connor can have meds...because your brain is a little blurry in the middle of the night!!!


3.10.11 - Guess who likes yogurt?!


3.11.11 - Pizza night with the Herbst family (I didn't get a pizza pic, or a picture of all 3 kids...but this one of Connor & Ryan together was so sweet).


3.12.11 - Happy 3rd Birthday, Olivia!!


3.13.11 - Waiting for dinner with Daddy


3.14.11 - Popsicle!!!


3.15.11 - Afternoon snack/picnic


3.16.11 - "Dr. Daddy" taking Connor's temperature before bedtime


3.17.11 - Not so happy St. Patrick's Day :(


3.18.11 - A BIG jar of trouble!!!


3.19.11 - Happy 31st Birthday, Mandy!!


3.20.11 - Happy 7th Birthday, Joseph!!


3.21.11 - Spring Fever....having a blast running around outside without any snow to slow him down!!


3.22.11 - Jelly Bean Heaven


3.23.11 - All bundled at bed time


3.24.11 - Happy 29th Birthday, Josh (& Mary!!)


3.25.11 - My late night snack...SUPER yummy!


3.26.11 - Little muscle man


3.27.11 - When you wake up at 5:15 AM you crash in the car before dinner...eek!


3.28.11 - Dance party with Auntie Sarah


3.29.11 - Rockin' the pink scarf


3.30.11 - Crashed on the floor...8 PM couldn't come quite fast enough


3.31.11 - Off to bed


I promise...we'll try to get outside a bit more in April!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. I vote for a pic of you in it Nomes for the April pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...I easily forget to get in the pictures!! I'll try and take care of that for April :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pics! You are unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete