Friday, June 10, 2011

Our First Meeting

Exciting day on the baby front!!! I had an ultrasound this morning to verify my due date, which meant I got a quick glimpse of Baby B!!




We saw a tiny flickering heartbeat, a little bity arm bud & even a foot wiggling around! What a joy to have this 'meeting' with our precious baby so early in my pregnancy. The tech confirmed that we have just ONE baby growing in there (Whew, gotta admit, that was a relief to hear! I had dreams while I was in junior highschool of having twins one day...but then 15 years later I actually HAD a child of my own and realized 2 babies at once is alot of work...not just 'super cute' :)) We also confirmed that I am measuring right on track for my Jan. 11th due date and there shouldn't be any need to change it.




Enjoy this early glimpse of Baby Bittner, 9 weeks & 2 days along...we won't get another one for about 11 more weeks!
FYI - Head is to the left, feet to the right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment