Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Let's be honest, kids love being naked!! Connor is not an exception to this statement...undress him, take his diaper off and he goes wild!!!!!!!!!!!! The poor kid doesn't get much naked time though, he has burned us one too many times when that diaper has come off...he can't be trusted :) After the first time or two of cleaning up wet or even dirty spots (yes...I mean #2) off the carpeting I decided it wasn't worth the hassle. So...once bath time is over he goes straight from towel to diaper without much hesitation. Tonight I guess I was feeling a little lenient (or maybe just tired?!) and here is what unfolded....

A disbelieving smile...like he is wondering, "Is Mom REALLY letting me wiggle out of my towel?" I see mischief in those eyes!!!!
The towel was quickly thrown to the floor and he flopped back to enjoy his...freedom? ;)


A slide to the ground, a quick sprint to the window and then back to rest for a moment in front of the TV. Moments after I snapped this shot I heard a 'toot' escape from those cute little cheeks and the party was over in a flash. He spent the remainder of his before bed time cruising around in diaper and eventually found his way into some jammies then off to dreamland.

Small doses of nudity...sorry kiddo...that's all you get!

1 comment:

  1. love,love, love your sister's latest photo of Connor (your blog heading!) so cute!

    ReplyDelete