Last Saturday morning Connor was pretty crabby after waking him (a theme for the week) and as we were sitting on the couch trying to snuggle away his crankiness he looked at me, pulled a slobbery hand out of his mouth & said "Owie teef!!" After a quick check I quickly realized he was getting a molar!!! His top left 2 year molar was poking through his gum line.
That explains the crabby kid & the runny nose. Earlier that week he woke up with croup so I just assumed he was battling that virus...but it looks like it was the virus combined with teething too. At least I knew this was on the list of things he was fighting...it helped take some of the sting out of the middle of the night wake up calls I was getting from not just newborn Nolan, but 2 year old Connor as well. It also reminded me that he can get Ibuprofen at regular intervals for a couple of days...that seemed to take the edge off too :)
Official tooth count = 17
Aso...this marked the FIRST time Connor actually told us WHERE something was hurting him. He generally would just repeat the question "Where does it hurt?" or say "Owie" over & over again...wahoo for some specific information!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment