I forgot to look back & confirm but I am pretty sure it took Connor's umbilical cord almost 4 weeks to fall off after he was born. It literally DROVE-ME-CRAZY as a new mom. I was constantly paranoid about it rubbing on his tummy, it would bleed & leave tiny marks on his onesies & we couldn't give him a bath for all of those weeks either!!!
Well...I remember hoping for Nolan's umbilical cord to have a shorter lifespan than big brother's...dreams do come true ;) Nolan's umbilical cord fell off FOUR days after he was born!! January 15th - I was changing his diaper & doing to put PJ's on him & ta-dah....it fell right off! I literally yelled for Rick & couldn't contain my joy...LOL!! That annoying, crusty little thing was gone & Nolan was left with one cute little belly button :)

No comments:
Post a Comment