***I know that Nolan is already quickly approaching 2 months. I wrote this update on him when he was officially 1 month old & finally added a few pictures from that time.***
Here we are with our little baby boy already at 1 month old! Nolan is a sweet baby & generally really good natured. He goes with the flow of life here at home no matter how noisey or busy things seem to be. Connor enjoys buzzing around him with cars, trucks & diggers all day long & Nolan is content to sleep through it or just watch as the whirl of curly hair & speedy legs speed by him ;) We are excited for the day when these 2 boys can interact & play together!
Nolan started smiling at us once in a while & we are eating it up! He really loves to be talked to & he watches & stares as we chat away at him. He is still eating every 2-3 hours around the clock. He is beginning to stay awake for longer bits of time during the day & seems to know that at night time he is supposed to just go back to bed. Unless he has an upset tummy I can generally lay him back down while he is sleepy but still awake & he will fall back to sleep on his own. He is a NOISEY little boy! He grunts & makes all kinds of noises all the time. We laugh at this & I've started calling him "Noisey Nolan". He was 'vocal' from the minute he arrived so it will be fun to see if it continues as he grows...we may have a little blabber mouth on our hands!!!
We will go in to see the doctor when he is 2 months old so I will have stats to post after that. Here are a few pictures of life with Nolan at 1 month old!!
Caught in the middle of one of his many naps during the day...sleeping babes are the cutest!!
Sorry, I don't know why this pic is turned to the side...but here is Nolan practicing some tummy time. He is much less fussy about it than big brother was. I think Connor cried almost all the time when we did this with him :(
The swing has become a new favorite hang out spot. Nolan loves to rock back & forth & Connor, well he naturally loves to smother Nolan while he is swinging!!
**Sad but true confession** Nolan was 1 month old before we gave him his first 'official' bath!! The poor kid was getting sponge baths before that because Rick & I kept not allowing enough time when he was home (give me a break please...his night shift schedule makes things difficult sometimes!!) and I wanted to be sure that we got pictures & video footage of this first time. He didn't cry at all during his bath...the tears came when he had to get out!
Nolan also experienced the first of what will probably be many photo sessions in matching clothing with his best buddy, Logan. These 2 little guys are destined to be great friends & their parents are absolutely thrilled about it!!!!!!We love you Nolan!
At 1 month old you're even more precious than the day you arrived!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment