I will actually be 29 weeks tomorrow, but just had my 28 week check up on Monday of this week. Everything has continued to go well with me & Baby B.!!!
My blood pressure, weight gain & measurments are all on track for me as I enter into my THIRD trimester of pregnancy! Heart rate for baby was at 140 during my appointment & Dr. Elias said it sounds strong as usual :) I also had my glucose test for gestational diabetes screening during this appointment & I passed! The lemon-lime, pure surgar, beverage went down alright...thankfully they keep it icey cold before serving it up to us pregnant gals...at least for me that makes it easier to try & chug all 8 oz. of it as quickly as possible.
Baby B. continues to be active at different times throughout the day & we can visibly see movement in my belly from time to time!! I can't say for sure yet if I feel this baby is more or less active than Connor was at this stage...but I am leaning toward slightly less??? Connor loves to hug, kiss & "snuggle" the baby which is a fun & adorable event each time he offers up some love for his future brother or sister.
I am feeling well, but noticing a slow down in some of my energy as baby grows & makes some tasks more tiring or just more work in general. I sometimes catch myself feeling short of breath after relatively easy tasks & definitely feel tired by the end of each day. Once Connor is in bed there are some days that I am just as ready for some sleep too ;) I am now thinking ahead to the holidays & how busy the next couple of months will be. It will be an exciting & busy time as we enter into the 'home stretch'/final 3 months of pregnancy & prepare for our blessing of change in the new year!!!
Here I am at 28 weeks, 5 days pregnant :)
Here I am at 28 weeks, 5 days pregnant :) *sometimes I miss the 'official' pictures on their actual date...hope you don't mind!!*
I cannot believe you are in the final trimester already!
ReplyDelete