Have a little look at our September...it was a fun-filled month! Plenty of sunshine & beautiful weather leading into Fall (my favorite season!!!)
We were actually at the State Fair on this day, but it was 90+ & hot and I looked pretty sweaty in all of my pics (yikes!) so this one is stolen from my bday celebration about a week later.
9.2.11 - Still battling through our rough sleeping patch...I believe he had been up on/off all night & then finally crashed on the couch again around 6:30 AM?!
9.3.11 - Out with the old (yes...our digital camera was approaching it's 7th year of life come Christmas time this year!!)
9.4.11 - In with the new!! My birthday gift from Rick!! I was SO excited to get a tiny, new camera!!!!!!
9.5.11 - Labor Day boat ride
9.6.11 - My silly test subject! I took a bunch of pictures while Connor was eating supper. I captured some goofy faces & yes, some noodles in his hair too ;)
9.7.11 - 22 weeks pregnant!
9.8.11 - Too cool for school ;)
9.9.11 - Family picture at my 30th Birthday dinner
9.10.11 - Excavator Babysitter! Joseph let Connor take this toy home & I literally had hours of uninterupted time for cleaning, laundry & more!
9.11.11 - Speed Demon. I told Connor that he was SO FAST with his tennis shoes on. He reminds me of this EVERY time we put them on is little feet...and then he usually runs everywhere he goes!
9.12.11 - Beautiful Harvest Moon
9.13.11 - Almost 2 & still too cute to handle!
9.14.11 - No Picture
9.15.11 - Still cute & sleepy in the car
9.16.11 - Still cute & sleepy just snuggling with Mommy
9.17.11 - Happy 2nd Birthday Emily!
9.18.11 - Twix Bar Bliss
9.19.11 - Oops! Thank you, Rick, for documenting my mess :(
9.20.11 - Hard at work
9.21.11 - 24 weeks pregnant!
9.22.11 - Our Deer Friends
9.23.11 - Let the egg laying begin!!
9.24.11 - Typical oreo cookie mess :)
9.25.11 - No Picture
9.26.11 - A fan of anything that goes...had to check out the boat motor...again
9.27.11 - Busted out the "official" countdown clock for Baby B! Connor calls it "the baby clock".
9.28.11 - Morning story time with Daddy
9.29.11 - Child Labor...it's legal when it's your kid, right? ;)
9.30.11 - "I wanna feed the corn!!!" One of his latest & most favorite things to do...feeding the corn to the cows with Grandpa.
9.3.11 - Out with the old (yes...our digital camera was approaching it's 7th year of life come Christmas time this year!!)
9.5.11 - Labor Day boat ride
9.6.11 - My silly test subject! I took a bunch of pictures while Connor was eating supper. I captured some goofy faces & yes, some noodles in his hair too ;)
9.7.11 - 22 weeks pregnant!
9.8.11 - Too cool for school ;)
9.9.11 - Family picture at my 30th Birthday dinner
9.10.11 - Excavator Babysitter! Joseph let Connor take this toy home & I literally had hours of uninterupted time for cleaning, laundry & more!
9.11.11 - Speed Demon. I told Connor that he was SO FAST with his tennis shoes on. He reminds me of this EVERY time we put them on is little feet...and then he usually runs everywhere he goes!
9.12.11 - Beautiful Harvest Moon
9.13.11 - Almost 2 & still too cute to handle!9.14.11 - No Picture
9.15.11 - Still cute & sleepy in the car
9.16.11 - Still cute & sleepy just snuggling with Mommy
9.17.11 - Happy 2nd Birthday Emily!
9.18.11 - Twix Bar Bliss
9.19.11 - Oops! Thank you, Rick, for documenting my mess :(
9.20.11 - Hard at work
9.21.11 - 24 weeks pregnant!
9.22.11 - Our Deer Friends
9.23.11 - Let the egg laying begin!!
9.24.11 - Typical oreo cookie mess :)9.25.11 - No Picture
9.26.11 - A fan of anything that goes...had to check out the boat motor...again
9.27.11 - Busted out the "official" countdown clock for Baby B! Connor calls it "the baby clock".
9.28.11 - Morning story time with Daddy
9.29.11 - Child Labor...it's legal when it's your kid, right? ;)
9.30.11 - "I wanna feed the corn!!!" One of his latest & most favorite things to do...feeding the corn to the cows with Grandpa.So there you have it, September 2011, can someone please tell Fall to S-L-O-W down a little bit...I'd like to enjoy the falling leaves & comfortable temperatures for just a while longer, please?!!!!!?!

No comments:
Post a Comment