Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Morning 2010

Connor & I were up bright and early on Christmas morning this year. I have a feeling this will be happening for many years to come ;) While he inspected a few new items sitting beneath the tree, I made coffee and we both began our wait for Daddy to wake up and join us...it was kind of a long wait (Rick worked the night before Christmas Eve and then only got 4 hours of sleep before we headed off to celebrate with his family.)

Connor checked out his new tricyle from Santa!!
He was a little confused over me making a big fuss over this new toy. He was sweet enough to pose for a picture but quickly moved on to all of his old familiar toys.

Daddy & Connor and their matching shirts and they're both sporting some new PJ's too!

Our little rascal opening up his first little kid movie, 'The Little Rascals'

A tired and happy little boy enjoying the aftermath of a busy & fun Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment