Friday, January 7, 2011

The season of babies

During our college and post-college days we entered into the season of weddings. Rick & I were married in 2006 and between May of '06 and the following summer I think we attended close to 14 weddings! There were a few weddings before ours and still a sprinkling of them yet to come.
We have recently entered the season in life of babies! We are enjoying the fun of congratulating our friends and welcoming them into the world of parenthood :)
Our good friends, Adam & Jen L'Herault, were the most recent to welcome Oliver Nicholas into their family.
Oliver was born on Christmas Eve (what a special Christmas gift!!) He weighed in at 8 lbs 4 0z & was 21" long.

We were able to meet him last weekend and he slept the whole time we were there! I remember Connor did the same thing when Jen & Adam came to visit us :)
Welcome to the world baby Oliver!

No comments:

Post a Comment