November 16th marked my 32nd week of pregnancy. Yesterday I visited the doctor for my official check up, I was 32 weeks & 5 days!!!
I'm happy to report another healthy check up for me & growing Baby B. :) My blood pressure & weight gain are still on track & baby's heart beat was 132-134 at this appointment...even lower than my previous ones...hmmmmm...let the gender guessing continue!! ;)
I am still feeling great for the most part. I am generally TIRED by the end of the day & ready to rest once Connor has gone to bed. Since my last appointment I have started to have some braxton hicks contractions at random times throughout the day, more often toward the end of the day or especially if I haven't been drinking enough water. I am sleeping ok, some nights are less comfortable than others but I'll take what I can get any day when sleep is concerned!!!
Another milestone that has been reached is that I will now begin seeing the doctor every 2 weeks instead of every 4. I think this makes time seem to go even faster toward the end of pregnancy because you spend less time in between appointments wondering how things are progressing! So, I'll be back with another update in 2 weeks! Until then...I've posted a couple of pictures.
This above picture is my 'official' picture taken at 31 1/2 weeks...the MUCH nicer one below was taken during a photo session (on the same day) with my wonderfully talented sister, Mandy :) She snapped a few maternity pics of me so that I can eventually order some professional shots from her to document Baby B. #2!!!!When she is done editing & putting finishing touches on my maternity pics & the 2 year photos she took of Connor I'll be sure to post some on here for ya'll to enjoy!!!
Nomes, gorgeous! Can't wait to see more!
ReplyDelete