There have been a few very intermittent & occasional moments lately where I have been sitting on the couch at night & apparently became so distracted by TV, a magazine or just lost in thought that until I have attempted to moved from my position I actually forgot for a second that I was pregnant!! Believe me...like I said it is rare & only momentarily forgotten...but it just happened and I had to laugh because...who FORGETS they are pregnant?!?!
Generally the moment I snap back to life & find myself somewhat struggling to change positions, stand up or get up off the floor & realize my pregnant state is hindering my normal mobile body from moving easily I remember...I HAVE A BABY INSIDE OF ME!!! :)
And if the house full of trucks, cars & diggers, dishwasher full of sippy cups & small person utensils & garbage full of diapers isn't enough to remind me of my 'motherhood' status...well...maybe the smell of vomit on my shirt today will serve as the wafting reminder of my beloved title...Mommy :)
And maybe...I am just THAT tired that my brain is taking temporary breaks from functioning...I guess that means I should go to bed...and yes, throw this shirt in the wash!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment