Look quickly because if you blink you may feel like October flashed before your very eyes...at least that is how I felt! I can't even begin to imagine what that means for December (considering that November is already nearly gone too....eeeek!!!)
10.2.11 - No Pic
10.3.11 - No more triple digit countdown!!!!!
10.4.11 - Connor moves to the "Big Boy Bed"!!!
10.6.11 - Our little pumpkin in the pumpkin patch at Fall Harvest Orchard near Delano
10.7.11 - Double, double-yolker eggs courtesy of our lovely chickens :)
10.8.11 - Rick's been busy splitting more wood for the pile
(Thank you to our neighbor/cousin, Dan, for bringing over the MASSIVE loads!!!)
10.9.11 - No Pic
10.10.11 - Some frabric for making rag quilts...I NEED to get to work...gotta have 2 boy blankets & 2 girl blankets ready by December!!!!!!
10.11.11 - Happy 2nd Birthday to our VERY LOVED little boy!!
10.12.11 - Coush Crasher - Emily fell asleep on our couch tonight. Becky watched Connor so that I could shop ALONE for Birthday Party supplies :)
10.13.11 - Mamma got a new diaper bag!
10.14.11 - The "moon" hat - Connor still thinks the Nike 'swish' is a moon...too cute
10.15.11 - Birthday Party - Cake & Icecream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10.16.11 - Down to business, checking e-mails & updating blog posts on his brand new laptop!
10.17.11 - Part I - My hiding spot for the candy corn treats...
10.17.11 - Part II - These were are rewards for Connor when he went to bed for naps or bedtime & STAYED in bed. He was pretty fond of the 'candy corn treats' & we weren't too proud to try & bribe our child to stay in his bed. Not a fool proof method by any means...but it did give him some incentive :)
10.18.11 - No Pic
10.19.11 - What I use my belly for these days
10.20.11 - What Connor uses his belly for ;)
10.3.11 - No more triple digit countdown!!!!!
10.4.11 - Connor moves to the "Big Boy Bed"!!!
10.6.11 - Our little pumpkin in the pumpkin patch at Fall Harvest Orchard near Delano
10.7.11 - Double, double-yolker eggs courtesy of our lovely chickens :)
10.8.11 - Rick's been busy splitting more wood for the pile(Thank you to our neighbor/cousin, Dan, for bringing over the MASSIVE loads!!!)
10.9.11 - No Pic
10.10.11 - Some frabric for making rag quilts...I NEED to get to work...gotta have 2 boy blankets & 2 girl blankets ready by December!!!!!!
10.11.11 - Happy 2nd Birthday to our VERY LOVED little boy!!
10.12.11 - Coush Crasher - Emily fell asleep on our couch tonight. Becky watched Connor so that I could shop ALONE for Birthday Party supplies :)
10.13.11 - Mamma got a new diaper bag!
10.14.11 - The "moon" hat - Connor still thinks the Nike 'swish' is a moon...too cute
10.15.11 - Birthday Party - Cake & Icecream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10.16.11 - Down to business, checking e-mails & updating blog posts on his brand new laptop!
10.17.11 - Part I - My hiding spot for the candy corn treats...
10.17.11 - Part II - These were are rewards for Connor when he went to bed for naps or bedtime & STAYED in bed. He was pretty fond of the 'candy corn treats' & we weren't too proud to try & bribe our child to stay in his bed. Not a fool proof method by any means...but it did give him some incentive :)10.18.11 - No Pic
10.19.11 - What I use my belly for these days
10.20.11 - What Connor uses his belly for ;)(Anyone else see ALL Rick in this picture???)
10.22.11 - Breakfast with Battlecat
10.23.11 - Obsessed with the Fleet Farm Toy Catalog! I have already taped it back together MULTIPLE times...can't throw it away, it keeps him occupied quite often!!
10.24.11 - 28 1/2 weeks pregnant today! Had my regular check up & glucose screening...passed!
10.25.11 - FFA?? Future Farmers of America?? Either way he is rockin' the Carhartt gear & hauling buckets like a pro ;)
10.26.11 - Sometimes when he should be napping I find him doing other things...he doesn't get candy corn treats when this happens :(
10.22.11 - Breakfast with Battlecat
10.23.11 - Obsessed with the Fleet Farm Toy Catalog! I have already taped it back together MULTIPLE times...can't throw it away, it keeps him occupied quite often!!
10.24.11 - 28 1/2 weeks pregnant today! Had my regular check up & glucose screening...passed!
10.25.11 - FFA?? Future Farmers of America?? Either way he is rockin' the Carhartt gear & hauling buckets like a pro ;)
10.26.11 - Sometimes when he should be napping I find him doing other things...he doesn't get candy corn treats when this happens :(10.28.11 - No Pic
10.29.11 - Pumpkin carving fun!
10.30.11 - Halloween Party at Papa & Mimi's house
10.31.11 - Happy Halloween 2011!!!!!
For as quickly as October went by I guess I did better than I thought at keeping up with my pictures! November is already a different story. Today is the 16th & I have already missed NINE days worth of pictures....oooooooooooppppsssss!!! I don't know where to place the blame on that & I am certainly not going to make any promises that it'll get better as Thanksgiving & Christmas approach...oh yeah, and then after that I'll be having a baby....so we'll just see how I do!!!!
10.29.11 - Pumpkin carving fun!
10.30.11 - Halloween Party at Papa & Mimi's house
10.31.11 - Happy Halloween 2011!!!!!For as quickly as October went by I guess I did better than I thought at keeping up with my pictures! November is already a different story. Today is the 16th & I have already missed NINE days worth of pictures....oooooooooooppppsssss!!! I don't know where to place the blame on that & I am certainly not going to make any promises that it'll get better as Thanksgiving & Christmas approach...oh yeah, and then after that I'll be having a baby....so we'll just see how I do!!!!
Good luck to all of you that have yet to finish your Christmas shopping...and if you're already done...SERIOUSLY!?!? HOW DO YOU DO THAT??!?!?!




I see ALL RICK on the picture of Connor in his red footie pajamas...for obvious reasons! :)
ReplyDeleteLOL...too funny Angel! So true!! He'll probably be wearing the footie PJs LONG past an appropriate age ;)
ReplyDelete