Sometimes it takes one thing happening to make you take care of another. This is exactly what happened regarding our car/truck in the past week. On his way to work one night last week Rick hit a deer while driving our car...see below....
We're incredibly thankful that Rick & no one else (besides the deer) were injured when this happened!! Our car is still driveable but it did sustain some front end damage...yikes!!In case there was any question about WHAT Rick hit...the deer managed to leave behind a chunk of hair in the grill of our car as proof.
As I said, sometimes one thing happening causes you to take care of another. Which brings me to our other vehicle. Rick's truck has been on the "To Do" list for MONTHS. The windshield wipers stopped working & since the truck isn't a 'primary' driving vehicle for us this problem never made it to the top of that list (well...it depends on which one of us was writing the list out I suppose...I think I had bumped it up a few times...just sayin'.) Now that we are looking into scheduling our car for some repair work we/Rick was forced to get the truck in for repair.
Now that the truck is up & running we can bring the car in for a repair quote & hopefully get that chunk of deer hair removed from the grill ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment