Ok...so I tried...the main pic of Connor on the blog is now HUGE!! I can't seem to find a happy medium but as of right now I don't have the patience or interest in figuring out how to get it "perfect" like I'd want...I also need to make supper, change loads of laundry, dust my house, sweep my floors, paint walls & clean/organize our toy/computer area, bring a dresser up from my parents basement & put it into Connor's closest, finish Christmas shopping, install a closet rod in our entry way storage cabinet to convert the top half to a coat closest....yes, the list goes on & I do have a legitimate list of "Things To Do Before Baby B. Arrives"...also on that list...PICK OUT NAMES FOR OUR UNBORN CHILD!!!
Rick recently informed me that what I had previously thought was our mutual favorite boy name is no longer his favorite...oh my...back to the drawing board we go...we're not planning to keep the name a secret or anything...but until we come to a much more definitive decision I'll refrain from posting any lists :) This morning he did suggest Connor 2 as a potential boy name! Yes people...that is what I am currently working with ;) At least he has stopped suggesting Gary...that was a "favorite" suggestion during my pregnancy with Connor...sorry folks...if that is your name I don't mean to offend but...
**Not--Gonna--Happen**
I don't care how big that pic of Conner is, it is SO CUTE. Before you know it you'll have a picture of him holding Gary! ;)
ReplyDeleteROFL Katie!! Yes, Connor & our sweet baby Gary...I can't wait!! ;)
ReplyDelete