Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Can't Handle This Cuteness

I took Connor to Northtown Mall this morning for our annual picture with Santa. We arrived early & shopped around a little bit at the store just outside of "Santa's Workshop" area so we could scoot into line close to 10 AM. We ended up being 3rd in line (*whew* for not standing in line for 45 minutes with an impatient 2 year old!!)


I wasn't sure how Connor was going to react to seeing Jolly Old St. Nick...but our picture turned out SOOO CUTE!!!

I did have to pry him off of me first & he reluctantly allowed me to place him in Santa's lap...but the wonderful photographer charmed a sweet little smile out of him with her jingle bell Elmo doll. Elmo kissed Connor's cheek & then smooched a stuffed Big Bird near the camera...apparently Connor thought that was smile worthy & *snap* we got ourselves one adorable photo!!!


He refused to speak to Santa or tell him what he wanted to ask for as a Christmas gift, but I did hear him mumble "Thank You" when I asked him to do so ;)


Cheers for no tears or meltdowns!! Merry Christmas from Connor & Santa to you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!!! For sure Santa will bring him what he wants!

    ReplyDelete