All I can say about November (as I looked back through the pictures) is that I KNOW I did a better job in December at not skipping days...yikes!
11.1.11 - No Pic (already off to a rough start)
11.3.11 & 11.4.11 - No Pics
11.5.11 - My hunting husband left me this love letter on our fridge before he left for the weekend :)
11.6.11, 11.7.11, 11.8.11, 11.9.11 - No Pic (no clue why there are none?!)
11.10.11 - "The Essentials" Connor will often load up my purse or the diaper bag with as many cars & trucks possible when he knows we are getting ready to leave the house.
11.11.11 - No Pic
11.12.11 - Lookin' good for his 2 year photo session
11.13.11 - 31 1/2 weeks pregnant...getting a little off schedule with my pregnancy pics!
11.14.11 - No Pic
11.15.11 - On some Tuesdays his nap time takes place on Auntie Becky's couch :)
11.16.11 - No Pic
11.17.11 - Baking the morning away...cream cheese pumpkin bread was just one of the items on my agenda
11.18.11 - You only get ONE fruit snack...I feel like I remind him every time!
11.19.11 - First snowfall
11.20.11 - No Pic
11.21.11 - Front end damage :(
11.22.11 - No Pic
11.23.11 - A little pre-Thanksgiving food prep....YUMMY pumpkin cheesecake bars!!
11.24.11 - HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!
11.25.11 - Playing on the ground
11.26.11 - Mama Kitty drinking from our toilet?!! GROSS!
11.27.11 - 45 Days Until Baby B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11.28.11 #1 - If there are baby boys for our family or the Herbsts I am ready with one of these blankets....
11.28.11 #2
11.29.11 - Old school - I've been using Grandma Karius' old Singer sewing machine to make the rag quilts. I think she'd be happy to see the finished products!
11.30.11 #1 - And if there are baby girls for our family or the Herbsts I am ready with 2 other blankets...
11.5.11 - My hunting husband left me this love letter on our fridge before he left for the weekend :)11.6.11, 11.7.11, 11.8.11, 11.9.11 - No Pic (no clue why there are none?!)
11.10.11 - "The Essentials" Connor will often load up my purse or the diaper bag with as many cars & trucks possible when he knows we are getting ready to leave the house. 11.11.11 - No Pic
11.12.11 - Lookin' good for his 2 year photo session
11.13.11 - 31 1/2 weeks pregnant...getting a little off schedule with my pregnancy pics!11.14.11 - No Pic
11.15.11 - On some Tuesdays his nap time takes place on Auntie Becky's couch :)11.16.11 - No Pic
11.17.11 - Baking the morning away...cream cheese pumpkin bread was just one of the items on my agenda
11.18.11 - You only get ONE fruit snack...I feel like I remind him every time!
11.19.11 - First snowfall11.20.11 - No Pic
11.21.11 - Front end damage :(11.22.11 - No Pic
11.23.11 - A little pre-Thanksgiving food prep....YUMMY pumpkin cheesecake bars!!
11.25.11 - Playing on the ground
11.26.11 - Mama Kitty drinking from our toilet?!! GROSS!
11.27.11 - 45 Days Until Baby B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11.28.11 #1 - If there are baby boys for our family or the Herbsts I am ready with one of these blankets....
11.28.11 #2
11.29.11 - Old school - I've been using Grandma Karius' old Singer sewing machine to make the rag quilts. I think she'd be happy to see the finished products!
11.30.11 #1 - And if there are baby girls for our family or the Herbsts I am ready with 2 other blankets...So there you have it! Fall is over, snow has officially hit Minnesota & our countdown to Baby B. is getting seriously smaller!! December is passing at a rapid pace & my thoughts are quickly bouncing between Christmas & preparing for our new baby to arrive! I'm going to try hard to make sure I get my December pics posted right away in January...because once we have a newborn at home I will make no promises of a frequently updated blog...or an attempt at pictures on a daily basis for 2012 for that matter!
We'll see what the new year has in store for us...good things I am sure :)


1. Can't believe you made those quilts!!! I have the fabric from the first one as burp cloths for Trey. My faves.
ReplyDelete2. Connor looks so cute in his 2 year old pic outfit!
3. Did someone make the countdown clock for you out of your wedding one? What a fun idea to have the countdown clock for baby!
I love that fabric...it is now Nolan's baby blanket :) And I just recovered my wedding countdown clock to use for our Baby Bittners!! I think our clocks were bought 'back in the day' before they came with interchangeable faces...pretty sure at least Amy can switch hers out :)
Delete