Wednesday, March 23, 2011

And Then There Were Eight

**Update - I guess I should've said 9 or possibly even 10 or 11. I spotted the other top molar this morning and it is possible that the bottom 2 are also starting to show beneath the gums. Connor won't let me get a good look but I know the top ones are through, I felt both of them.**

I just spotted another tooth popping through in Connor's mouth! His top left molar has a tiny white spike shooting out of the gums. This helps to explain some of the fever, crankiness, poor sleep, cough, runny nose & loss of appetite that has been shaking things up around here for the past week or so. We did go to the doc yesterday just b/c his symptoms had been lingering for so long and nothing was consistant. We received the always lovely "it's a virus" verdict and hauled our tired butts home.

Congrats on tooth #8, Little Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment