Connor and I had a sort of unplanned sleepover with the Gardas crew last night. We went for dinner and just kind of ended up staying for the night!! (Daddy has been gone fishing since Thursday so we were home alone)
My hair can be just a little crazy in the morning and apparently Grace noticed. We were playing with Connor downstairs before anyone else was up and I could feel her examining me. I looked over at her and then she said with a sweet smile on her face, "It's ok that your hair looks like that." I gleamed back at her through my squinty, not fully awake eyes, flashed a smile over my unbrushed teeth and tossed my messed up hair and told her thank you!!
I just may borrow my niece for a while to make me feel better about rolling out of bed in the morning!!! Now if only I can get my niece, Brianna, over here to remind me how huggable I am I will be all set :)
It's good being an Auntie!
No comments:
Post a Comment