Is it necessary to post a "this blog post contains content regarding poop" disclaimer? If so...consider yourself warned!!!
It finally happened. Yesterday we had our first poop in the bathtub :( Technically it warrants a post on the blog because that is why I started this thing, right? To keep track of milestones and events in our life with Connor?! Some of those events will be less 'pretty' than others and I can assure you...this one was sooooo not pretty!!
Connor was playing happily in the tub while I was getting ready for our Costco excursion...the next thing I know he is repeatedly saying "Pee eew, pee eew...!" Unfortunately his warning came too late because I looked over to see several uninvited guests floating among his bath toys. Sweet. Scooped Connor out of the tub, set him on the bath mat next to the toilet and while I grabbed a plastic bag to scoop the poop he finished his business on the bathmat. Good, another mess to clean up. Once Connor's bottom was cleaned and he was wrapped up in a towel I took care of cleaning the poo up, gathering the toys and setting them aside for a thorough bleach bath. And since we had yet to actually shampoo Connor I scrubbed the tub and refilled it with clean water and put him back in. Wowza...all this before 9 AM!?!
Ahhh the joy of milestones!! :)
ewww. the worst is when it happens during morning baths :( it's like you're half asleep and scooping water-logged poop out of the tub. ugh! well, welcome to the club!!
ReplyDeleteHilarious! I love how you refer to the poop as, 'uninvited guests'!
ReplyDelete