Long before Connor was born we found ourselves wondering what he would be like and who he would take after. Which traits would he inherit from me and which ones would he get from Rick? It has been such fun to watch Connor grow and learn and to really see some of us come through in him!! I especially enjoy when I can see fun/funny things in him that are for sure from Rick!
Look at Connor eyeing that thing up...sorry to say, I don't think Daddy shared...with anyone :(
Oh yeah, Connor carried that Mt. Dew can around with him for a while that day. I promise we didn't let him drink it!!
And then there are the chips. Nobody loves chips like my husband and I believe that Connor has 100% inherited the "Chip Gene" from him. This picture was taken sometime around 7 AM one morning. Rick was home from working the night shift and had eaten his 'dinner'...Connor took full advantage of the situation and snuch a couple of chips in before he even had breakfast!!
No comments:
Post a Comment