I bet you thought I forgot about posting my monthly pics? Or maybe you thought...well, she made it one month but then fell off the wagon?! Nope...the "photo a day project" is still going strong! I think I have missed only 1 or 2 days so I am still keeping up :) Here is a look at our February...

2.1.11 - The Lady with the Alligator Purse ;)

2.2.11 - Sleep, baby, sleep...just can't resist a sleeping baby pic!

2.3.11 - Jello Jigglers :)

2.4.11 - Caught in the act...emptying his animals & bedding onto the floor

2.5.11 - Happy 6th Birthday to Marissa!

2.6.11 - Superbowl Snacker...chicken wings & football = good times!

2.7.11 - Toothpick success with chicken nuggets

2.8.11 - Cutest side ponytail in town

2.9.11 - Glazed over from shopping with mommy...he is in the zone!!

2.10.11 - Happy 29th Birthday to my bestie

2.11.11 - Mr. Clean

2.12.11 - Meet baby Graham

2.13.11 - Valentine's Day party at Papa & Mimi's

2.14.11 - My funny Valentine!!

2.15.11 - The aftermath of a typical day

2.16.11 - The
little Man of our House

2.17.11 - Safety First

2.18.11 - Baby, It's Cold Outside!!!!
2.19.11 - We went to a wedding...but I have yet to choose a picture to post...truthfully I didn't get a good one of the bride & groom so I may have to steal one that I didn't actually take (sneaky!!)

2.20.11 - Let It Snow...it just keeps coming

2.21.11 - Happy 56th Birthday Mom!!

2.22.11 - Keep it clean...these babies LOVE to vacuum!

2.23.11 - Snow can't stop this guy...notice the wet pants...he is a little stumbly in the boots

2.24.11 -
BUG!!! Connor loves finding these bugs all over our house!

2.25.11 - Practice makes perfect...not quite sure what he is practicing for, but he likes to bust out this move?!

2.26.11 - In the tub...it is meant for winter hats, but clearly works for babies too!

2.27.11 - Nice hair! Looks like I'm not the only one with crazy hair in this family.

2.28.11 - Keep your eyes on the road! Talk about distracted driving...eek!!!
I almost can't believe that we're just about half way through March. I'm keeping tabs and documenting already. Stay tuned for another string of photos in a few weeks :)
No comments:
Post a Comment