Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Too Much of a Good Thing??

So, I am slightly chapstick obsessed. Ok...probably more like VERY obsessed. I honestly can't go without it and have to have access to it at pretty much all times. Today I started gathering some of the random chapsticks from around our house and here is the PILE I ended up with!! A few of these are Rick's (Burt's Bees and Chapstick brand tubes belong to him) and the rest are mine...eek...that pile looks a little excessive. It also doesn't include the 2 or 3 that I know are resting on my nightstand and don't even get me started on counting up my lipgloss!
At least you know you don't have to worry about crusty lips when you come to my house...as if anyone would actually worry about something like that!?!!! Ok, I might ;)
Oh and did you notice that round, red, ball in amongst all the tubes? It is my newest addition and it is possible I may be in love with it...eos? I had never heard of it, but when Walgreens didn't have my standard 'Lypsyl' brand I opted to try this and it is fabulous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment