Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fun in the Sun

We've been at the lake!!!


We spent an extended weekend on Rush Lake with Rick's family for the 4th of July. I have to admit I did a HORRIBLE job at taking pictures so at some point I'll be 'stealing' some from Rick's sister, Sara, but I did manage to take a few on one of our boat rides. Our good friend, Barry, let us borrow his boat for a few days and I think Connor enjoyed it more than anyone!! He is still talking about "Bee-ay's boat!!"


Daddy let Connor drive and we turned in circles on the water for a few minutes :-)
I guess I need longer arms!! Getting a family pic when you're the one taking the shot is tough!!


Both of us are content to just sit back and enjoy the ride!


Good times in the summer sun...we're enjoying it while it lasts!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got some boat pics. :-) It was a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete