Thursday, July 28, 2011

Know Your Numbers

Connor was awake before 7 this morning and I could hear him babbling through the baby monitor. As long as we don't have to get ready to go anywhere right away I will just let him play in his crib while I try and rest for as long as possible ;) After a string of words & some noises that had no meaning (not yet at least!!) I heard the following...


"1, 2, 3, 4, 8.....9, 10....5, 6......" ****Long Pause**** "Good Job!!"


Ah, I just love my child! He has been working on counting for a few weeks now and consistantly skips from 4 to 8 EVERY single time. Sometimes I just listen and smile when he is doing it because it is so stinkin' cute to hear him working away at it, but we do try and correct the gap and fit those missing numbers in. I love that he even remembered to praise himself once he reached 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment