Monday, July 11, 2011

June

I noticed June has more missing days than my previous months...guess being busy in the summer sometimes results in missed photos!! Enjoy a little look at our past month in pictures.


6.1.11 - Good things come with the sun - Juice boxes, watermelon & a cute kid

6.2.11 - No Pic

6.3.11 - Say Amen

6.4.11 - Mmmmmmm, noodles!!!!


6.5.11 - Crazy hair in the tub :)
6.6.11 - Grrr...Blogger missed my cute 'pool time' picture :(



6.7.11 - Lucky truck & lucky us it wasn't damaged or stolen!
6.8.11 - No pic



6.9.11 - Cute crack ;)
6.10.11 - No pic



6.11.11 - Stolen picture from my sister :)


6.12.11 - The battle I just can't seem to win...laundry....sigh
6.13.11 - Back to work for the week...kinda forgot to get a picture :(


6.14.11 - Cheeseball face...kinda like Cheeto Fingers
6.15.11 - Forgot to insert a pregnant picture...YIKES! I am losing it!



6.16.11 - The face of a kid refusing to eat


6.17.11 - Open wide!
6.18.11 - No pic


6.19.11 - Happy Father's Day!!!!


6.20.11 - Peonies are blooming...they smell amazing!!


6.21.11 - Towel tricks. Sometimes he gets goofy after bathtime :)


6.22.11 - "Before" of our current play area...hoping to get an "after" picture sometime soon


6.23.11 - Mommy's water is better than mine

6.24.11 - No pic

6.25.11 - Look what Grandma bought for me?! Garage sale deals are the best!!!
6.26.11 - No pic


6.27.11 - Go Joe! We finally made it to a game!


6.28.11 - Our day in Duluth


6.29.11 - Happy 7th Birthday, Bridget Marie!!!!!


6.30.11 - Olivia meets Hoky :)


Wow....even more holes than I had originally thought! I better keep the camera closer this month!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment