Have I mentioned yet that I have the cutest, most adorable, and funny nieces & nephew?! Forgive me if I haven't, I guess I may be distracted by a certain cute & funny someone here in my own house (Yes, Rick...I'm talking about you AND Connor ;))
A few weeks ago I went back to work for a week & our family members helped us out **THANK YOU** by watching Connor for us. One day the Gardas crew came over and apparently Olivia found herself quite attached to our old school carpet sweeper. It was left behind at my house when my grandparents moved out and I use it for quick spot cleaning in between vacuuming the whole house. My sister-in-law, Becky, knows that my mom is an avid garage saler in the summer months, so she put in a request to have my mom on the look out for one of these vacuums. My mom came through within weeks!!!
One night we went to a t-ball game for Olivia's older brother and let her know we had a special surprise waiting for her after the game! Her eyes lit up and she couldn't wait to see what it was. Back in the parking lot Uncle Ricky opened up the car door and presented her with her very own Hoky carpet sweeper vacuum!!!!!!!!!! She almost couldn't believe it!
Thank you Ham Lake Senior Center for your fabulous garage sale & this 50 cent purchase. Hoky is member of the family now. She gets to "eat" breakfast each day & has even gone with the family up to their lake place this summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment