Today Connor got his very first haircut!! (pictures to come soon) He looks like such a big boy now. I didn't cry...I thought I might (pregnancy hormones??) but I didn't. He looked too cute & sweet to cry about it. I have been smothering him in kisses though & telling him just how cute he is.
Today I found Connor licking a picture in a magazine. It was a picture of two little kids eating an icecream cone, poor kid wanted a treat!!! Rick & I got a good laugh over this!
Today I also found Connor licking one of the screens in our house...I find him doing this at least once almost every day. Rick & I are pretty much grossed out by this.
Today Connor got 2 baths; 1 immediately after the haircut another before bed to wash away any remaining hair, large amounts of dirt that he threw on himself or hay that he had been feeding to the cows.
Today the humidity was GONE! I am a fan of summer but I despise humidity...despise....
Today was a very good day...
No comments:
Post a Comment